Job Title: Support Worker (nights) for a sleepover shift
Location: St Joseph’s Community Service which includes various locations in the community
Salary: €10.20 per hour
Contract duration: One year fixed term
Summary: To assist the staff team in providing a quality service to individuals in their homes. The night support worker participates as part of a team and is expected to act as a support should an issue arise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Below are the key areas of responsibility;
- Ensure compliance with practice with organisational policies, procedures, national legislation, HIQA and other applicable standards
- Contribute to the recording of complaints and incidents of concern
- To provide a high standard of overnight support and general care should the need arise.
- Participate in reflective supervision with the Team Leader
- Additional tasks are included in the role of support worker
- QQI level 5 Care Assistant or equivalent
Any interested applicants should forward their CV and a short covering letter stating their suitability for the role. Please email email@example.com by 31 March 2021.
If you require further details on this role, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers of employment with CIDP may be subject to Garda Vetting clearance.
HR and Governance Manager